All listings for this product
About this product
- Description50 Things Every Young Gentleman Should Know is a young manâs guide to becoming the type of guy that people respect and enjoy. He knows how to shake hands. He knows how to be a good sport. He knows how to give a genuine compliment and how to speak his mind without being offensive. His friends listen to what he has to say, and he returns the favor. He knows how to achieve the perfect knot in a necktie, and more important, he knows when he should be wearing a tie in the first place. Oh, and his favorite ball cap? He knows when to wear it and when to leave it at home on his dresser. Becoming a gentleman doesnât happen in an instant; itâs a lifelong exercise in refining etiquette, social interaction, and personal discipline. It all begins here.
- Author BiographyJohn Bridges, author of How to Be a Gentleman, is also the coauthor, with Bryan Curtis, of seven other volumes in the best-selling GentleManners series. He is a frequent guest on television and radio news programs, always championing gentlemanly behavior in modern society. Bridges has appeared on the Today Show, the Discovery Channel, and CBS Sunday Morning, and has been profiled in People magazine and the New York Times. Bryan Curtis is an author and the president of Dance Floor Books. He is the author/coauthor and editor of more than 25 books, including My South, My Southern Food, Classic Wisdom for the Good Life, Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life, and the popular GentleManners series.
- Author(s)Bryan Curtis,John Bridges
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication07/12/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2012
- ImprintRutledge Hill Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight326 g
- Width124 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Reading AgeFrom 8
- Interest AgeFrom 8
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $15.82
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $20.92
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.63
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.90
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.