All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.86
- AU $43.40Trending at AU $47.45
- AU $21.54Trending at AU $28.11
- AU $42.71Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $43.28Trending at AU $48.33
About this product
- DescriptionAre you one of the 12 million people in the UK regularly affected by stress? In this reassuring and easy-to-follow book, find out 50 things you can do today to help you manage stress, such as identifying your stress triggers and learning how to manage them, choosing beneficial foods and supplements, and reducing stress through aromatherapy and therapeutic massage. This title is presented with a foreword by Jenny Edwards, Vice Chair of the International Stress Management Association UK and Editor of Stress News.
- Author BiographyWendy Green is a health project co-ordinator and health promoter and the author of a wide range of books in the Vie list ranging from IBS: A Self-Help Guide to Feeling Better to The New Parents' Survival Guide: The First Three Months.
- Author(s)Wendy Green
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication02/04/2012
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Series Title50 Things
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSummersdale Publishers
- Out-of-print date23/08/2016
- Weight170 g
- Width130 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.