All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $37.05Trending at AU $39.70
About this product
- DescriptionShow some restraint! Explore your sexual nature by learning the ancient sensual art of binding your lover. Along with rope bondage and instructions for over 20 different kts to use, there are ideas for incorporating a wide range of restraints into your lovemaking, such as cuffs, straps and harnesses. A variety of positions and bonding arrangements are included, from easy spread-eagle to the more complicated double-limb, as well as self-bondage techniques. Erotic bondage is so much more than tying up someone you love and tantalizingly torturing them - it's really about playing around with control - one of you gets to act helpless; the other gets to have their deliriously dastardly way. In 50 Tie-Me-Up Tricks and Bondage Kts you will find step-by-step instructions for binding your partner plus lots of ideas and activities you can enjoy after you've done so. Plus the tight constriction that comes with being restrained can be a sensory trip in itself, pumping up adrenalin and leading to more intense, more blissful - and simply more - orgasms.
- Author BiographyWriter and columnist Lisa Sweet has contributed to women's magazines for over ten years. Specializing in relationship and sex issues, her work has appeared in many women's magazines and journals in the US and UK. She lives in Rhode Island, USA.
- Author(s)Lisa Sweet
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication10/10/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectSex & Sexuality
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarlton Books Ltd
- Content Note50 illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width122 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Cards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.