All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionWalking is one of Britain's favourite leisure activities, and this guide to Berkshire and Buckinghamshire features 50 mapped walks from two to ten miles, to suit all abilities. The book features all the practical detail you need, accompanied by fascinating background reading on the history and wildlife of the area, and clear mapping for ease of use. Every route has been colour coded according to difficulty. All walks are antated with local points of interest and places to stop for refreshments. Every walk is given a summary of distance, time, gradient, level of difficulty, type of surface and access, landscape, dog friendliness, parking and public toilets.
- Author BiographyAA Publishing is the UK's largest travel publisher, with an extensive range of inspiring travel guides, dependable driving books, and trusted maps and atlases.
- Author(s)AA Publishing
- PublisherAA Publishing
- Date of Publication31/03/2013
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Series TitleAA 50 Walks
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAutomobile Association
- Content NoteColour photographs and maps
- Width120 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.