All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWalking is one of Britain's favourite leisure activities, and this fantastic walking guide to Warwickshire & the West Midlands features a variety of mapped walks to suit all abilities. The book features all the practical detail you need, accompanied by fascinating background reading on the history and wildlife of the area, as well as other local points of interest. All walks are antated with local points of interest and places to stop for refreshments and every walk is given a summary of distance, time, gradient, level of difficulty, type of surface and access, landscape, dog friendliness, parking and public toilets.
- Author BiographyAA Publishing is the UK's largest travel publisher, with an extensive range of inspiring travel guides, dependable driving books, and trusted maps and atlases.
- PublisherAA Publishing
- Date of Publication30/04/2013
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Series TitleAA 50 Walks Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAutomobile Association
- Content NoteColour photographs and route maps
- Weight227 g
- Width120 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.