All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThe 50 ways...series provides a range of instant ways to improve your communications skills in business. The 50 tips in these books will allow the learner to make ticeable improvement in their business English with minimum effort. This book of 50 practical tips and exercises, will allow students to build their confidence and make ticeable improvements when delivering professional presentations in English.
- Author BiographyBob Dignen is a director at York Associates, which specialise in lanuggae, communication and intercultural training.
- Author(s)Bob Dignen
- PublisherCengage Learning EMEA
- Date of Publication31/01/2005
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSummertown Publishing Ltd
- Weight400 g
- Width188 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.