All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionIn 50 Ways to Understand Communication, Arthur Asa Berger familiarizes readers with important concepts written by leading communication and cultural theorists, such as Saussure, LZvi-Strauss, de Certeau, McLuhan, Postman, and many others. Organized in fifty short segments, this concise guide covers a wide range of important ideas from psychoanalysis and semiology to humor, 'otherness,' and nverbal communication. Berger's clear explanations surround this assortment of influential writing. This engaging, accessible book is essential for students of communication and anyone interested in how we communicate in a world of rapidly changing media.
- Author BiographyArthur Asa Berger is professor emeritus of broadcast and electronic communication arts at San Francisco State University.
- Author(s)Arthur Asa Berger
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication20/02/2006
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width208 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.