All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fascinating narrative charts the 50-year history of the Bunny, from the opening of the first Playboy Club in Chicago to the explosion of a global empire. Including anecdotes from former Bunnies, insider secrets, and a foreword by Hugh Hefner himself, this is the perfect gift for any Playboy fan. Sales Handle: Coinciding with the 50th anniversary of the Playboy Bunny, this is the most expansive photographic look at the iconic Bunny. - For the first time ever, Playboy presents the complete, official history of the Playboy Bunny. - Playboy will be promoting the book and the 50th anniversary (2010) in its magazine and Web site, among other venues. - Exclusive content includes: rare images from the Playboy archives and magazines, interviews with former Bunnies and Playboy legends, and an introduction by Hugh Hefner. - Playboy is the world's best-selling men's magazine, with a global readership of nearly 15 million a month.
- Author BiographyHugh M. Hefner Los Angeles Hugh M. Hefner is editor in chief of Playboy magazine. The recipient of a number of awards for his contributions to society in general and the publishing industry in particular, Hef received the 1996 International Publishing Award from the International Press Directory in London and was inducted into the Hall of Fame of the American Society of Magazine Editors in 1998. Josh Robertson Brooklyn, New York Josh Robertson has worked for national magazines for over a decade. During his six years at Playboy he edited the After Hours section, and his beats included pop culture, entertainment, humor, and (of course) beautiful women. Playboy Magazine Playboy is the world's best-selling men's magazine. Almost 10 million American adults read Playboy every month, and the magazine's U.S. total paid circulation of 3.15 million is larger than that of Esquire, GQ and Rolling Stone combined. Additionally, an estimated 5 million adults read the 19 international editions of the magazine, bringing Playboy's global readership to almost 15 million.
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication31/08/2010
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight1021 g
- Width211 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Foreword byHugh M. Hefner
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.