All listings for this product
About this product
- Description500 Activities for the Primary Classroom is the answer to that perennial question of What on earth am I going to do with my class tomorrow? Aimed at teachers of children between the ages of 3-12, this is a lively, varied compendium of ideas and classroom activities. Key features include: wide-ranging resource of activities which are easy to set up and do t require a lot of additional materials; and up-to-date approach that covers current approaches in teaching children including content-based learning. It is ideal for all primary-focused teachers, including those on teacher training courses such as the Cambridge CELTYL. It is designed to be flexible to supplement a wide range of syllabus-types (story-based, grammatical, etc.).
- Author(s)Carol Read
- PublisherMacmillan Education
- Date of Publication27/04/2007
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Education
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width189 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine19 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.