All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers 500 recipes that will help you create appetizing, sustaining meals without spending a fortune. Buying ecomical cuts of meat and bulking them with pulses and vegetables gives delicious results, while making more of locally grown vegetables and cheap pasta and rice dishes will save you money. The book offers every kind of dish, from soups and appetizers to meat, poultry and fish recipes, as well as side dishes, desserts, cakes and bakes. A chapter on preserves helps you make the most of seasonal bounty and food from the hedgerow. This volume is the ultimate resource for anyone who wants to eat well while staying on budget.
- Author BiographyLucy Doncaster, who compiled this collection of recipes from a team of leading food writers, is an experienced author and culinary editor. She is a keen home cook and enjoys cooking for her friends and family.
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication17/06/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight658 g
- Width168 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byLucy Doncaster
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.