500 Budget Recipes: Easy-to-cook and Delicious Dishes for All the Family, Offering Fabulous Recipes That Make the Most of a Thrifty Food Budget by Lucy Doncaster (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.44+ AU $7.50 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $21.08Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title features easy-to-cook and delicious dishes for all the family, offering fabulous recipes that make the most of a thrifty food budget. It offers an incredible selection of recipes designed to make the most of your weekly food budget. It presents ecomical ingredients, used in frugal ways, to create meals that are nutritious, easy to cook and full of taste. Every type of dish is covered, with chapters on first and main courses, side dishes, desserts, cakes and preserves. It includes quick suppers, such as Chilli con Carne, Cheese Pudding, Spaghetti with Fresh Tomato Sauce, and Fish Cakes, as well as dishes to impress, like Mussel Risotto, Duck Legs with Red Cabbage, and Turkey Schnitzel. Frugal cooking does t mean going without, and this lavishly illustrated collection of 500 recipes will show you how to eat fabulous meals within your means. Cooking meals on a budget is all about getting the most out of ingredients, avoiding waste, making more from less, and learning how to get the maximum for your money. This book offers 500 recipes that will help you create delicious, sustaining meals without spending a fortune. Avoiding expensive cuts of meat, rare fish, and exotic imported fruit and vegetables doesn't mean you have to limit variety in your diet. Buying ecomical cuts of meat and bulking them with beans and vegetables gives great results, while making more of locally grown vegetables, cheap pasta and rice will save you money. This book contains irresistible soups and appetizers, meat, poultry and fish recipes, sides dishes, desserts, cakes and bakes, as well as a chapter on preserves, helping you make the most of seasonal bounty.
- Author BiographyLucy Doncaster, who compiled this collection of recipes from a team of leading food writers, is an experienced author and culinary editor. She has created dozens of high-quality illustrated books which have sold hundreds of thousands of copies, and worked with some of the best names in cooking and lifestyle publishing.
- Author(s)Lucy Doncaster
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLorenz Books
- Content Noteover 500 photographs
- Weight1610 g
- Width216 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.