Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers delectable poultry and game dishes from soups and salads to roasts, pies, stir-fries, casseroles and curries, with 500 photographs. Split into six chapters, this wonderful chicken cookbook contains a wide variety of soups and appetizers, midweek meals, roasts, casseroles and pies, as well as special occasion, low-fat, and hot and spicy dishes. It is an inspiring range of recipes offers even the most demanding of cooks and dinner party-givers an endless supply of very special ideas. It shows you how to cook chicken, turkey and game in both traditional and invative ways, with recipes such as Thai-style Chicken Soup, Chicken & Mushroom Terrine, Buffalo-style Chicken Wings, Turkey Meatloaf, Stir-fried Crispy Duck, and Honey Roast Chicken. It is extremely easy to follow, with step-by-step instructions to guarantee results and over 500 photographs to show how every finished recipe should look. You can enjoy the versatility of chicken, turkey and game in this ultimate collection of delicious recipes. Illustrated throughout with inspiring photographs, and presented in an easy-to-follow format, this book makes it easy to create delectable dishes. There are recipes from all over the world, with something for every occasion. Try Traditional Roast Chicken, Baked Poussins, Roast Goose with Apples, Coq Au Vin, Chicken en Croute, Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce, Chicken Tikka Masala or Barbecued jerk Chicken. A guide to techniques includes how to joint, spatchcock, stuff or carve a chicken, as well as braising and casseroling. There are also simple recipes for chicken stock and gravy, making this the only guide to cooking poultry you will ever need.
- Author BiographyValerie Ferguson has represented a number of award-winning restaurants while managing her own public relations consultancy, Headlines PR, as well as organizing food and wine workshops for national magazines including Taste, Good Housekeeping and Woman's Journal. She is a highly experienced editor who has worked on many cookbooks.
- Author(s)Valerie Ferguson
- PublisherHermes House
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHermes House
- Content Noteover 500 photographs
- Weight1094 g
- Width217 mm
- Height283 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.