All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $38.94Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $42.71Trending at AU $44.71
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $32.89
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $34.42
- AU $33.83Trending at AU $39.29
- AU $7.96Trending at AU $12.58
About this product
- DescriptionA good meal is never truly memorable unless it finishes with a spectacular dessert. Whether it's a mile-high meringue or cheesecake or just a simple bowl of ice cream, few of us can resist a sweet treat before we leave the table. 500 Desserts & Sweet Treats has a recipe for everyone, whether your idea of a perfect pudding is something light and fruity or one that's a bit more indulgent. Within these pages you will find 500 recipes for every occasion whether you've invited family or friends for a casual meal or have something more formal in mind. Ranging from quick and easy everyday desserts to more elaborate recipes with more than a touch of the 'wow' factor, this is the ultimate cookbook for anyone with a sweet tooth.
- Author BiographyWENDY SWEETSER is the food editor of OK! Magazine and London Magazine. She has contributed food features to numerous other magazines and spent several years working with a leading Asian company developing recipes and new products. She is the author of nine books including The Deep Fryer Cookbook (Apple, 2004). She lives in Southend-on-Sea in Essex.
- Author(s)Wendy Sweetser
- PublisherApple Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintApple Press
- Out-of-print date27/05/2016
- Content Note1 colour illustrations
- Width150 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.