500 Hot & Spicy Recipes: Bring the Pungent Tastes and Aromas of Spices into Your Kitchen with Heart-Warming, Piquant Recipes from the Spice-Loving Cuisines of the World, Shown in More Than 500 Mouthwatering Photographs by Beverly Jollands (Paperback, 2015)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.19
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis fabulous book brings together 500 aromatic recipes from appetizers through main courses and desserts, all of which are inspired by the heat and taste of the world's spices. The book includes recipes from India, the Far East, the Caribbean and the African continent, as well as classic spice-infused dishes from Jewish and Arabic traditions. There are soups and snacks, fiery fish and shellfish dishes, fragrant poultry and meat recipes, tangy vegetarian main courses, piquant salads, vegetable side dishes, and spice-drenched sweet cakes and desserts.With over 500 photographs and step-by-step instructions, this book is the essential resource for lovers of spicy food.
- Author BiographyBeverly Jollands is a highly experienced cooking writer and editor. For this book she has selected an array of aromatic recipes that do justice to the vast range of spices and aromatics available around the world.
- Author(s)Beverly Jollands
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication17/06/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight644 g
- Width171 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.