All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionItaly is rightly regarded as one of the world's greatest cuisines, and its amazing diversity is celebrated here in an incredible collection of 500 recipes. Traditional regional recipes are well represented, such as Tortelli with Pumpkin Stuffing from Mantua and Risi e Bisi from the Veneto, alongside contemporary dishes such as Grilled Fennel Salad with Nicoise Olives, Basil and PecoriStuffed Tenderloin, and Hot Avocado Halves with Balsamic Vinegar and Basil Oil. With easy-to-follow tested recipes, this comprehensive compendium of Italian dishes will appeal to everyone who loves good food and cooking.
- Author BiographyJeni Wright is a highly respected culinary expert and food writer. Her speciality is the food of Italy, but she has penned many books and articles on a wide range of cooking subjects. She is also a member of the Guild of Food Writers.
- PublisherHermes House
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHermes House
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight839 g
- Width173 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byJeni Wright
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.