All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.46
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.12
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $55.99
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
About this product
- DescriptionFrom mezuzahs to merahs, these outstanding Jewish ceremonial and ritual objects make a beautiful new addition to the celebrated 500 series. Contemporary in style and lovingly handcrafted, they come from North America, Europe and Israel and demonstrate the diversity of Judaism. The artworks include tzedakah boxes, ketubahs, tallits, Shabbat candlesticks, havdalah sets, Kiddush cups, Torah pointers, kippahs, Seder plates and dreidels.
- Author BiographyJuror Daniel Belasco is Henry J. Leir Assistant Curator at The Jewish Museum in New York. He organised the exhibitions Reinventing Ritual: Contemporary Art and Design for Jewish Life (and authored its catalogue, Reinventing Ritual) and Art, Image, and Warhol Connections. Belasco has written for Art in American and ARTnews and is a former staff writer for The Jewish Week.
- Author(s)Daniel Belasco,Ray Hemachandra
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication23/09/2010
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series Title500 Series
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Out-of-print date27/06/2013
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Weight1188 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.