All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $41.24Trending at AU $41.63
- AU $32.57Trending at AU $33.46
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.37
- AU $29.50Trending at AU $33.89
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $48.54
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $32.51
- AU $8.65Trending at AU $12.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis title features best-ever dishes for family meals, quick suppers, dinner parties and special events, all shown in more than 500 tempting photographs. It is an amazing collection of appetizing main courses, suitable for all occasions, from simple meals for one or two to family feasts and special occasions. You can enjoy Tarragon Roast Lime Chicken with Sweet Potatoes, Roast Pork with Sage and Onion Stuffing, Chilli con Carne, Seafood Laksa and Jamaican Black Bean Pot. It contains easy soups, salads, pasta, rice, odles, pizzas, tarts and pies, along with an extensive chapter especially for vegetarians but which meat-eaters can also enjoy. It includes an incredibly wide variety of recipes from pan-fried and stir-fried dishes to stove-top dishes, oven-baked and roasted recipes, and food for the barbecue. It is illustrated with enticing photographs of the finished dishes, and practical step-by-step instructions. This wonderful book is packed with delicious main course recipes that are guaranteed to bring excitement to the dinner table. From traditional recipes, such as Classic Fish and Chips, Turkey Patties and Fish Pie, to more adventurous and internationally inspired dishes such as Fiorentina Pizza, Seafood Laksa, Chicken Chow Mein and Pork Empanada, this exhaustive guide features something for all tastes. Vegetarians will be impressed by the extensive meat- and fish-free chapter which includes such tasty choices as Roasted Ratatouille Moussaka, Jamaican Black Bean Pot, and Cheesy Leek and Couscous Cake. With plenty of tips and variations, easy-to-follow instructions, and vibrant photographs, this fabulous cookbook will provide inspiration time and time again.
- Author BiographyJenni Fleetwood is a highly experienced food writer and editor. She is passionate about cooking and entertaining, and has written many cookbooks on international cuisines, including the food of Africa, Asia, the Middle East and the Caribbean. For this book she has compiled a collection of delectable recipes from a team of expert food writers.
- Author(s)Jenni Fleetwood
- PublisherHermes House
- Date of Publication01/12/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHermes House
- Content Noteover 500 photographs
- Weight1043 g
- Width216 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.