All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a fun gift book to astound and surprise. You'll see, but won't believe! This amazing collection of 500 optical illusions brims with the best eye tricks and visual oddities. Try to figure out how many legs the happy hippo has; what's weird about a very unusual building; why a page with wiggly, wavy lines can make you seasick and more! Some of the images go back hundreds of years, but they'll all astound you as they mess with your mind, your perception and your brain.
- Author BiographyThe Diagram Group, founded in 1960, has been producing high-quality graphic and text content for more than 50 years. Specializing in detailed diagrams, charts, tables, maps, and illustrations and the text to support them, the Diagram Group's titles have sold over nine million copies in 53 languages and 48 countries. Keith Kay is the author of a variety of optical illusion and brainteaser books. His previous titles include: The Little Giant Book of Optical Illusions (9781402749711), The Little Giant Book of Optical Tricks, BrainStrains Great Color Optical Illusions, BrainStrains Eye-Popping Puzzles, and Colorful Puzzles for Wise Eyes.
- Author(s)Keith Kay,The Diagram Group
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication02/09/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note2-colour throughout, includes illustrations
- Width133 mm
- Height165 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.