All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionThe ultimate resource for family portrait photographers, 500 Poses for Photographing Children is designed to provide plenty of inspiration for photographing young subjects. This handy guide book addresses many issues faced by portrait photographers, including retaining the attention of infants, allowing a subject's individuality to show, capturing group portraits and posing children of different ages together. For ease of use, images are arranged by age of subject and size of image: from head shots to full length.
- Author BiographyMichelle Perkins is a professional photographer, a designer, and a writer. She is a regular contributor to AfterCapture magazine and Rangefinder and she has written for Metropolitan Bride and PC Photo magazines. She is the author of numerous books, including 500 Poses for Photographing Brides, 500 Poses for Photographing Women, and Professional Portrait Posing. She lives in Buffalo, New York.
- Author(s)Michelle Perkins
- PublisherAmherst Media
- Date of Publication13/09/2012
- Place of PublicationAmherst
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmherst Media
- Content Note1
- Weight516 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.28Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.