All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.88Trending at AU $66.36
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.86
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.61
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.26
About this product
- DescriptionHere are 500 prayers for every occasion. Prayers for relationships; for problems; for saying thank you; for crying out in anger or pain; for times of spiritual dryness; for times of starting again. They can be used for worship together, and for worship alone. They can open up new possibilities, and help to bring a bad day to a better close. The 500 prayers will be split into thematic sections, including: Seasonal (Including: Christmas, Easter, Pentecost); Thanksgiving; Praise and worship; School (including exams, bullying, relationship with teachers); Relationships (including friendships, sex, and boyfriend/girlfriend); Justice (including prayers about the environment, poverty etc); Kwing God (including prayers for spiritual gifts); Pain and problems (including bereavement and illness). The prayers themselves will be numbered but continually varied - featuring a mix of ancient prayers (approx 20%), and prayers written by the author and by young people. They will be written in a variety of styles, and will be preceded by a short introduction where necessary. There will be an extensive index and features on developing a prayer life.
- Author BiographyMartin Saunders has wide experience of developing resources and materials for youth work and is the author of over ten books, including Youth Work from Scratch and The Ideas Factory. He is the Deputy Chief Executive for Christian charity, Youthscape. Prior to that he was the editor of Youthwork magazine and founder of Childrenswork magazine and the Youthwork Summit.
- Author(s)Martin Saunders
- PublisherLion Hudson Plc
- Date of Publication19/08/2011
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMonarch Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight303 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.