All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionThis title is latest in the popular 500 series. This new addition to the 500 series is an outstanding collection of handmade silver jewellery by both established and emerging international designers. From time-houred forging of cuffs and chokers to cutting-edge brooches and rings, silver's beauty is fully revealed in a range of techniques, styles and forms that will delight and challenge both the wearer and craftsperson.
- Author BiographyTalya Baharal is a full-time studio jeweller and sculptor. In 2007, she received a New York Foundation for the Arts Fellowship Grant in crafts and has been awarded numerous best-in-show distinctions.
- Author(s)Marthe Le Van,Talya Baharal
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/04/2011
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series Title500 Series
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Weight1179 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.36Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.16Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.