All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionIn this fully updated edition, published for the first time in the US, award-winning health journalist Hazel Courteney reveals myriad ways to take more responsibility for our individual health. Covering conditions from arthritis to angina, cancer to cramps, liver problems to low blood sugar, this latest version also includes thousands of little-kwn facts, plus remedies, dietary advice, and helpful hints on how to prevent, heal, and where to find more help for over 250 ailments even rarer ones such as electrical pollution and autoimmune diseases, such as lupus, which are on the increase. Discover, too, which are the best supplements and super foods, such as pomegranates and tomatoes, and how they can help you. Updated with the latest scientific evidence on how to improve and maintain your health, day by day, this one-stop, easy-to-read reference book is the only guide you ll need to prevent and heal most health problems the alternative way.
- Author BiographyHazel Courteney is an award-winning, respected health and metaphysical writer and speaker based in the UK. In 1997 she was voted Health Journalist of the Year for her column in The Sunday Times. She has written four health books. For more information on Hazel's work, log on to her website: www.hazelcourteney.com. The author is based in Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire and Knightsbridge, London.
- Author(s)Hazel Courteney
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication13/01/2011
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCICO Books
- Weight694 g
- Width235 mm
- Height135 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
- Edition StatementUS Edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.