All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionThe most comprehensive motif design resource for all kinds of creative work. Whether you're a graphic designer, a stitcher, woodworker, ceramicist or tattooist, this book has over 5000 floral and plant motifs, providing a range of designs for use or inspiration. A huge number of the motifs come in historical styles, including Ancient Greek and Roman, Egyptian, Gothic, Islamic, Chinese, Japanese, Art Nouveau, and Art Deco. It includes border motifs, simple plant motifs plus elaborate plant compositions. All hand-drawn by accomplished artist Graham McCallum, these motifs provide the best creative resource today.
- Author BiographyGraham McCallum is an artist, designer and craftsperson. He is the author of 4000 Flower and Plant Motifs, 4000 Animal, Bird and Fish Motifs and 4000 Alphabet and Letter Motifs as well as Pattern Motifs. He teaches and writes on design and lives in Durban, South Africa.
- Author(s)Graham McCallum
- PublisherAnova Books
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBatsford Ltd
- Content Note5000
- Weight1542 g
- Width220 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.