All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<i>501 Amazing Uses for Salt, Vinegar, Baking Soda, Olive Oil, and Lemons</i> is a collection of easy-to-use household hints for families who want to have a greener household. Using natural ingredients that are inexpensive, ntoxic, and found in nearly every pantry, these tips make it easy to live green! Readers are introduced to the basic ingredients salt, vinegar, baking soda, olive oil, and lemons and what makes them so useful around the home. The book is packed with simple tips for both inside and outside the home, from healthy cleaning solutions to natural pet care. Color-coded by main ingredient, each tip has an ingredient list and step-by-step instructions. This is a great reference for readers wishing to simplify their collection of household products and detoxify their homes. With a charming design and simple-to-use approach, this reliable household companion makes an indispensable reference and a great gift.
- Author Biography<b>Laura M. Westdale</b> writes about home keeping and gardening. She lives in New York City with her husband and two children.
- Author(s)Laura M Westdale
- PublisherThunder Bay Press
- Date of Publication06/05/2014
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThunder Bay Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width132 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
Most relevant reviews
- colimenge-031 May, 2016by
501 amazing uses for salt vinegar & lemons.
Interesting with many new uses for the items.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.38
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.