All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by a self-defence expert and with 110 black-&-white line artworks, 501 Unarmed Self-Defence Skills is an expert, pocket-sized guide to ducking, locking, holding, throwing, kicking and deflecting your way out of trouble.
- Author(s)Chris McNab
- PublisherAmber Books Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/2017
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmber Books Ltd
- Content Note110 artworks
- Width128 mm
- Height210 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.49Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.