All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe third book in a line of distinguished and popular activity books for intercultural trainers and coaches, this singular source of relevant exercises is designed to enhance the richness of international relocation for individuals and families. It features ready-to-use activities designed to improve cross-cultural transition and increase understanding of the relocation process, while enhancing the personal experience and organizational effectiveness of participants.Patricia A. Cassiday is a Seattle, Washington based cross-cultural consultant, trainer, and coach specializing in international transitions.Donna M. Stringer is a social psychologist with more than thirty years' experience as a cross-cultural educator and trainer. She lives near Seattle, Washington.
- Author BiographyPatricia Cassiday is a cross-cultural consultant, trainer, and coach specializing in international transitions. She is the lead facilitator at Collaborative Connection, a consulting firm in the Seattle area. Donna Stringer, the founder and former president of Executive Diversity Services, is a social psychologist with more than thirty years of experience as a cross-cultural educator and trainer. She has worked with U.S. corporations in 23 countries.
- Author(s)Donna M. Stringer,Patricia A. Cassiday
- PublisherNicholas Brealey Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication08/01/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNicholas Brealey Publishing Ltd
- Weight953 g
- Width216 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.57Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.12Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.42Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.