Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionGet started with blogging for your business or organization with 52 Ideas to Inspire Your Business Blog. This book has been broken down into 52 chapters. Each chapter represents one week and contains a key question for you to answer on your blog about your business or organization. With subjects like: - Business lessons - How trends change our business - New products - Answering Customer Questions Included are 10 tips along with a website and videos for building your blog, such as: - How to add images - Categories and keywords - Promoting your blog on and off line Coming up with content for blogging is a process of being observant to the world rushing by. Sometimes it is just talking about a new employee or piece of equipment and other times it is contributing to the community around you. Take your kwledge and send it out into the world to educate and connect. That is my goal; to teach you to see it and pass it on. In the process, the world finds you back. We jump start your content thinking. We give you the push. The goal is that at the end of this book, you will have learned how to blog.
- Author BiographyJ. Bruce Jones is a Massachusetts-based business graphic designer, software developer, musician and independent video producer. Bruce is the author of over 20 books and writes on all kinds of topics that interest him: business books on social media, growing your business and increasing your visibility on YouTube. Books also on playing and writing music, geography text books for learning and coloring books for fun. Bruce is also the developer of the World of Maps editable clip art map collection for PowerPoint and Adobe Illustrator. These maps are used for presentations, illustrations, graphic design, and web sites. They are distributed through various web sites. He is also the developer of Antique and Historical Maps, a collection of royalty free, antique digital maps from the 1500s to the 1900s, used for graphic design, illustration, web sites and education. Bruce is active in both producing and creating original programming for local public access television and the web, including the Bruce Jones Design Show, which airs on Youtube.
- Author(s)J Bruce Jones
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edited byAllison K Jones
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.