All listings for this product
Save on Other
- AU $13.50Trending at AU $18.85
- AU $33.73Trending at AU $35.08
- AU $6.01Trending at AU $7.14
- AU $15.33Trending at AU $20.52
About this product
- DescriptionStart speaking Italian today! 52 Weeks of Family Italian contains small, weekly lessons that will get you and your family speaking and understanding Italian right away. No flashcards or grammar practice required! Here is the perfect book to help you finally learn to speak Italian and teach your children as you learn. All weekly activities are integrated into modern family life. Games and fun activities are included to help you on your language learning journey. Also inside 52 Weeks of Family Italian: Ideas! Pressed for time? The Ideas! section presents ways to integrate language learning into a busy day. Pronunciation Guide: An easy to follow pronunciation guide will help you as you learn to navigate foreign sounds. Cultural Notes: Each unit highlights a Italian cultural topic. Give your child one little fact a week to ignite their interest in worldwide cultures. Learning Resources: An entire section of the book is devoted to free or easily accessible resources to help make learning Italian more exciting for your child. Learn to speak Italian the fun, natural way...and bring your kids along for the ride!
- Author(s)Eileen MC Aree
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication16/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.