Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
About this product
- DescriptionWhat should Catholics think about the New Rite of the Mass in the language of the people? What should we think about the Latin Mass w being granted by Benedict XVI, following in the foot steps of John Paul II? What should we think about the assembly in Assisi, which is justified by the Vatican II? Do Moslems worship the same God as Catholics? In 1958 the Catholic Church had t been plagued with an Antipope for over a half a millennium. And then Pope Pius XII died and Angelo Roncalli took the name and number of the claimants to the papacy from the Western Schism, John XXIII. Like the first John XXIII, this John XXIII also called for a Council. The first John XXIII resigned in favor of the new election at the Council of Constance, which led to the end of the Western Schism. This John XXIII called for a Council in the Vatican that led to the Great Apostasy, as prophesied in Sacred Scripture. Soon the New World Order had a New Mass and New Sacraments to go along with the New Theology of the Second Vatican Council also called Vatican II. Soon the altars in Catholic churches were replaced with tables and the priest became the President of the Assembly on his throne where once the holy altar stood. What were Catholics to do? An Archbishop rose up and called these New Sacramental Rites bastards and Catholics rallied around him, but were soon dismayed when he compromised with the very bastards who had give us these bastard rites. Ather Archbishop rose up and declared the John Paul II an Antipope and began arranging to end the vacancy in the Papacy by consecrating Bishops to call for a Papal Election, but this would t come to pass. Catholics soon began to realize that we were in worse times than the catacombs, for at least in the catacombs there was a Pope huddling with the persecuted Catholics. Now Catholics found themselves without priests who would preach the whole truth of the Faith to them. What was the solution? The second Archbishop actually had the solution, but was betrayed by the very men he consecrated to carry it out. The faithful realized that they could lawfully take the matters into their own hands and began the restoration of the Church in our head, so that the members could rally around the Vicar of Jesus Christ and bring an end to the Great Apostasy. All was done in accord with the teachings of the Catholic Church as found in the Councils, Can Law and even the basic Catechism all had studied from their youth. Soon the Great Apostasy will end and the universal conversion all of the Fathers of the Church predict will happen after the death of Antichrist will occur. This is the period of peace the Blessed Virgin Mary predicted would soon happen. This book is a must read for any Catholic who wants to make sense of the last half a century of events in the Catholic Church. In addition to discussing the many things that have occurred some key little kwn documents are reproduced in the Appendices.
- Author(s)Pope Michael
- Date of Publication04/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.