All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- DescriptionFour thousand years ago, amid tragic suffering and death, Job asked the question of the ages: If a man dies, will he live again? Since the dawn of history, the subject of death and the afterlife has been the great question of human existence. It's a subject that everyone wonders about. What lies behind the veil of death? Is there really life after death? Is there a place called hell? This small yet power-packed book answers, in a very straightforward, reader-friendly format, all the most-asked questions ordinary people have about death, near-death experiences, cremation, purgatory, hell, heaven, and our future bodies. You'll be amazed at what awaits us beyond the grave.
- Author BiographyMark Hitchcock (Ph.D., Dallas Theological Seminary) and pastors Faith Bible Church in Edmond, Oklahoma. A favoured student of the late John F. Walvoord, He has written 15 books related to end-time Bible prophecy including Armageddon; Oil and Terror and 2012, the Bible, and the End of the World served as contributing editor for the Left Behind Prophecy Club for four years. Mark and his wife Cheryl live in Edmond with their two sons.
- Author(s)Mark Hitchcock
- PublisherMultnomah Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2005
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationSisters
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMultnomah Press
- Weight249 g
- Width132 mm
- Height106 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.