CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionDaily Math Addition Practice 60 Worksheets This book contains 60 addition worksheets for practice. These are vertical addition sums with three addends. The addends are of 4 digits each. These maths problems are provided to improve the mathematics skills by frequent practicing of the worksheets provided. There is thing more effective than a pencil and paper for practicing some math skills. These math worksheets are ideal for teachers, parents, students, and home schoolers. Teachers and home schoolers use the maths worksheets to test and measure the child's mastery of basic math skills. These math drill sheets can save you precious planning time when homeschooling as you can use these work sheets to give extra practice of essential math skills. Parents use these mathematic worksheets for their kids homework practice too. You can use the worksheets during the summer to get your children ready for the upcoming school term. Designed for after school study and self study, it is also used by homeschoolers, special needs and gifted kids to add to the learning experience in positive ways. It helps your child excel in school as well as in building good study habits. If a workbook or mathematic textbook is t allowing for much basic practice, these sheets give you the flexibility to follow the practice that your student needs for a curriculum. These worksheets are t designed to be grade specific for students, rather depend on how much practice they've had at the skill in the past and how the curriculum in your school is organized. Kids work at their own level and their own pace through these activities. The learner can practice one worksheet a day, one per week, two per week or can follow any consistent pattern. Make best use of your judgement.
- Author(s)Kapoo Stem
- Date of Publication27/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.