Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.92
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
About this product
- DescriptionEager hikers will find t only well-kwn and obscure trails, but also in-depth information regarding the region's history. Included are unique features of each hike and authoritative suggestions for fine dining, farmers' markets, lodging, and flea markets. Hikers can also visit historic and artistic towns such as New Hope and Washington's Crossing.
- Author(s)Gareth Kear,Sandra Kear
- PublisherMenasha Ridge Press Inc.
- Date of Publication06/04/2009
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Series Title60 Hikes Within 60 Miles
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMenasha Ridge Press Inc.
- Content Note60 B&W photos, 68 maps, 60 charts
- Weight471 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.