CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.89
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.83
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.55
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.67
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a superb collection of over 60 sizzling recipes to serve from the wok. It includes starters and snacks; fish and shellfish dishes; and, meat and poultry dishes. It features vegetables and vegetarian dishes; and odle and rice dishes for the wok. It also features over 300 colour photographs with step-by-step sequences to illustrate every stage of the preparation and cooking process. It offers hints and tips on cooking with a wok and preparing ingredients. This exciting new cookbook is a superb collection of fast-cooking recipes that can be served still sizzling from the pan. Some recipes, such as Spiced Honey Chicken Wings, Vinegar Fish, Balti Lamb Tikka, and Nasi Goreng, are classics and familiar favourites. Those who love Chinese and Asian cuisine will also enjoy discovering new delights, such as Chilli Crabs, Sesame Steak, Aubergine in Spicy Sauce, and Spicy Fried Rice Sticks with Prawns. Whether your taste is for hot Balti curries, sizzling Szechuan specialities, aromatic Thai dishes, Indonesian satay or Malaysian stir-fries, you will find an abundance of fabulous and easy-to-use wok recipes here to enjoy.
- Author BiographyLinda Doeser, the consultant editor, is an experienced freelance writer and editor specializing in a range of subjects, including cookery. She has worked on a wide variety of food titles, including many devoted to ethnic and foreign cuisines.
- Author(s)Linda Doeser
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date21/02/2013
- Content Note300 colour photographs
- Weight363 g
- Width216 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.