All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAmerica's knitters have spoken! The 60 patterns in this stunning collection come from yarn stores across the US and Canada, who chose the styles their customers like best. Created especially for the book by more than 40 designers associated with the stores - an owner, employee, or customer - and featuring the popular and versatile Cascade 220[registered] yarn line, the projects range from accessories (purses, shawls, socks and hats) to baby items and home decor - all in a range of skill levels so both beginners and advanced knitters will find something to enjoy.
- Author BiographySixth&Spring Books is the book division of SoHo Publishing Co., which publishes Vogue[registered] Knitting, Knit Simple[trademark] and other knitting and crafts magazines. Cascade Yarns was founded by Bob and Jean Dunbabin, who created a range of 100 per cent Peruvian highland merino wools, including Cascade 220 (a worsted weight), to offer knitters high quality as well as affordability.
- PublisherSixth and Spring Books
- Date of Publication12/12/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSixth and Spring Books
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs, includes illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width203 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited bySixth&Spring Books
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.