Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis compendium of clothing advertisements brings back the most prevalent looks from the Swinging Sixties. The ubiquitous miniskirt is here in all its glory, along with mod fashions, Gidget/Beach Boys surfer looks, Correges space age clothing and such iconic items as the Rudi Gernreich topless bathing suit and Yves Saint-Laurent's Mondrian dress.
- Author BiographyJim Heimann is Executive Editor for TASCHEN America in Los Angeles and the author of numerous books on architecture, popular culture, and Hollywood history. Laura Schooling is the Creative Services Manger of STYLE.COM, and was the founding editor of Front Desk Los Angeles magazine. She has written about music, fashion, and art for Black Book, Time Out New York and Angeleno. Her fiction writing has been covered by SOMA and featured in Giant magazine.
- Author(s)Laura Schooling
- PublisherTaschen GmbH
- Date of Publication01/02/2007
- LanguageGerman, French & English
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Series TitleIcons Series
- Place of PublicationCologne
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintTaschen GmbH
- Out-of-print date28/03/2012
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width140 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byJim Heimann
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.