All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of evidence-based instructional strategies enables general and special education teachers, vice or experienced, to address the learning needs of all students in diverse, inclusive classrooms. The authors provide a practical, research-based teaching model that focuses on planning, managing, delivering, and evaluating instruction for middle and secondary students with or without disabilities. Readers will find: Descriptions of how to teach students with different learning styles and needs Specific instructions for using each tactic, with helpful comments from practicing teachers and literature resources A wealth of reproducible worksheets Help for choosing appropriate strategies for specific subject areas, grade ranges, or learning difficulties Information to help teachers comply with federal mandates such as NCLB and the reauthorization of IDEA 2004 63 Tactics for Teaching Diverse Learners: Grades 6--12 allows teachers to match specific needs with an easily accessible set of solutions and enable all learners to achieve success in the classroom.
- Author BiographyBob Algozzine: Bob Algozzine is a professor in the Department of Educational Leadership at the University of North Carolina and project codirector of the US Department of Education-supported Behavior and Reading Improvement Center. With twenty-five years of research experience and extensive firsthand knowledge of teaching students classified as seriously emotionally disturbed, Algozzine is a uniquely qualified staff developer, conference speaker, and teacher of behavior management and effective teaching courses. He is active in special education practice as a partner and collaborator with professionals in the Charlotte-Mecklenburg schools in North Carolina and as an editor of several journals focused on special education. Algozzine has written more than 250 manuscripts on special education topics, including many books and textbooks on how to manage emotional and social behavior problems. He lives in Chapel Hill, NC.
- Author(s)Adam Wang,Bob Algozzine,Pam Campbell
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication17/09/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Weight771 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.49Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.