Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe Battle of Armageddon will be a colossal event. It will create killing and blood flowing on an unimaginable scale. That battle will be the climax before the earth becomes revitalized. But what will set the stage for that battle? According to prophesy, it will begin with a man recognized for peace, from an uncertified origin, a great speaker who is also a 'great deceiver, ' who also mocks the Bible. He pretends to be Jesus returned, but he's really the Antichrist, also kwn as Satan. Before the Battle of Armageddon, a man offering world peace will emerge. As a man of peace he will be loved by millions who will support him. This Great Deceiver, a man of voice, will promise to protect the planet and give sustenance to all those who support his rule. To show their loyalty, they must accept his mark which allows them to share the wealth of the world. But what does he demand when world resources decline and world population increases. His demands become inhuman. But, his voice and populous appeal make those demands seem logical to his followers. As prophesy identifies him, he is the Great Deceiver Step by step this story reveals why the Beast described in the Bible really exists and who it might be. Does he exist today? Will you recognize him? Can we change that Armageddon prophesy? Look around today and believe what you see, t just what you hear. He is a man of great words and persuasive voice. Do you kw his real name?
- Author(s)Will Clark
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight445 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.