All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is based upon conference proceedings, including papers from the 69th Annual Porcelain Enamel Institute Technical Forum which was held in Nashville , Tennessee in May 2007.
- Author BiographyWilliam D. Faust is Technical Manager of the Appliance Division, Porcelain Enamel Division of Ferro Corporation located in Cleveland, Ohio. A significant portion of his work has involved research into electrostatic application of porcelain enamels to metal substrates, electrophoretic deposition from aqueous systems, and conventional application methodology. Mr. Faust holds a B.S. degree in Ceramic Engineering from Clemson University (1968) and a M.S. of Science degree in Management from Case Western Reserve University (1972). He has written numerous articles that have been published in the Porcelain Enamel Institute Technical Forum Proceedings and articles in the American Ceramic Society Bulletin, Ceramic Technology International, International Enamellers Congress - 1992, 1998, and 2001 and a chapter on Porcelain or Vitreous Enameling in the Fourth Edition of the Kirk-Othmer Encyclopedia of Chemical Technology, Vol. 9, 1994. He jointly holds five patents relating to porcelain enameling. A long term interest has been in the promotion of enameling art and encouragement of enamel artists in the state of Ohio.
- Author(s)William D. Faust
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/03/2008
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleCeramic Engineering and Science Proceedings
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 28, issue 10
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight328 g
- Width186 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.