All listings for this product
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $49.95Trending at AU $53.79
- AU $34.25Trending at AU $38.25
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.85
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $24.93
- AU $19.19Trending at AU $22.17
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $14.85
- AU $40.91Trending at AU $41.75
About this product
- DescriptionJust an hour of study gives you the confidence to spend a week in Japan. This book has been made by three Japanese teachers. It's t a textbook or a phrase book for the Japanese language. Let's learn some sentence patterns made in three parts along with the words that you will need. This minimum language study will give you the confidence to do most necessary things in Japan whether you are on a business trip or for pleasure. * You can download free sound files for all the vocabulary in this book. * As we are celebrating our one year anniversary, we have reduced the price for both the ebook and paper versions. * We will donate 10 yen per book from sales to children affected by the 2011 Japan earthquake and tsunami for the next 20 years.
- Author BiographyKouta Aramaki BA in Japanese literature I'm a freelance Japanese teacher and I've been teaching Japanese mainly in Tokyo since 1993. I've also been making a website for Japanese leaners, webjapanese.com since 1998. Chie Tanaka BA in Environmental Science I worked for a company after getting a bachelor's degree in Environmental Science. I've been a teacher of the Japanese language since 2005, teaching various people from international students to company directors in Tokyo.
- Author(s)Kota Aramaki
- PublisherYukiko Koseki
- Date of Publication11/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYukiko Koseki
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Megumi Murakami
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.