Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionEcomic illusions are running amok. Sound ecomic reasoning seems difficult to come by. Is it any wonder that our so-called ecomic recovery favors only certain sectors of the ecomy. Wouldn't it be amazing if you could spot the difference between ecomic illusion and ecomic reality? Wouldn't it be even more amazing if you gained eugh kwledge to protect you and your loved ones from the wealth destruction that ruins the lives of many incent victims? Wouldn't it be liberating t having to rely on establishment -experts- for financial advice? Imagine what it would be like for you to escape from the ecomic illusions that permeate the lives of most people. As you read every word of this report, you will be stunned at what I reveal. Here they are: 7 ecomic illusions that reap havoc on our already fragile ecomy and unfortunately on your future prospects for success, prosperity and happiness. However, don't despair. You will soon possess the key to free yourself from the prison of ecomic illusions. You will conquer the illusions.
- Author BiographyRobert Meyer is the author of -7 Powerful Steps for Conquering Life's Illusions.- He possesses an extensive background in many areas. For more than 35 years he has studied economics, philosophy, psychology and metaphysics, integrating these disciplines into a coherent philosophy of life. For 23 years, he has indulged in meditation practices to increase his power of reason and to help him reach expanded states of understanding and awareness. His sales career also helped give him a deeper grasp of human nature. He realizes there are basic principles of Human Action that will help people become successful at achieving their goals and desires. He knows that logic and reason combined with intuitive insights gets the job done. His knowledge that life is to be lived on a physical, emotional, mental and spiritual level allowed him to discover -The Libertarian Way.- In addition, he has partnered with GryfenCrypto Inc., writing articles for their blog gryio under the name of PraxisRobert. His book has been featured on Laissez Faire Today.
- Author(s)Robert Meyer
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication11/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.