All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionIn 7 Lessons for New Pastors, author Matthew Kim discusses various experiences he had during his first year as a senior pastor. He offers seven lessons that he learned and continues to learn as a young minister in hopes of assisting others as they navigate through their first year in ministry-- and beyond. Learn how to create balance in your new life as a minister, get a behind-the-scenes look at what pastoral life is really like, and read advice on how to find the right church. Questions for individual or group reflection are included at the end of each chapter.
- Author BiographyMatthew D. Kim is assistant professor of preaching and ministry at Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary in South Hamilton, Massachusetts. For six years he served as the senior pastor of Logos Central Chapel in Denver, Colorado. He received his B.A. from Carleton College, his M.Div. from Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary, and his M.Th. and Ph.D. degrees from the University of Edinburgh. He has authored books and numerous articles related to pastoral ministry and preaching. He and his wife, Sarah, have three sons, Ryan, Evan, and Aidan.
- Author(s)REV Dr Matthew Kim
- PublisherChalice Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationSaint Louis, MO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChalice Press
- Weight181 g
- Width137 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.