All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionASAE's signature guide for successful associations, revised and updated This update of ASAE's all-time bestseller retains the original book's focus on the disciplines that define remarkable associations and provides some insights on how those remarkable organizations fared in light of the ecomic challenges in the intervening years since the original publication was published. Based on 15 years of data and original, objective research tailored to the association community's needs, 7 Measures of Success provides empirical data and seven success factors common among visionary nprofits. Turn your organization from ordinary to extraordinary and discover how to: * Inspire a customer service-oriented culture * Align products and services with your mission * Process feedback from members and use the data to deliver results * Take actions that position your organization to adapt quickly Without question, this is a must-read book for all levels of association professionals.
- Author(s)American Society of Association Executives (ASAE)
- PublisherAssociation Management Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/09/2012
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleASAE/Jossey-Bass Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAssociation Management Press,U.S.
- Weight666 g
- Width150 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementRevised and Updated ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.