All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.40Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.64Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionAmericans young and old are flunking their finances. A shocking 77 percent live paycheque to paycheque with savings. And 43 percent of Americans have less than $10,000 saved for retirement, while 49 percent could cover less than one month's expenses if they lost their income. In the face of this bleak financial picture, author and finance expert Mary Hunt offers 7 Money Rules for Life(R). This -nsense and encouraging book gives readers the keys to get their money under control and get prepared financially for the rest of their lives. In her warm and engaging style, Hunt takes everything that she's learned over the past twenty years and boils it all down. Presented in a conversational style and readable in a weekend, this book offers applications for each of the seven rules as well as practical advice for how to recover from past financial mistakes. These simple, unchanging, basic rules work in every financial situation, for every income level, and for every stage of life. Money mastery isn't really that hard. 7 Money Rules for Life(R) can help readers change their futures from uncertain to rock-solid with principles they can apply right away.
- Author BiographyMary Hunt is founder and publisher of Debt-Proof Living(R), which has 35,000 print subscribers. Her books have sold more than a million copies, she is the financial columnist for Woman's Day magazine, and her daily newspaper column is syndicated through United Features. Hunt speaks on personal finance and has appeared on shows such as Oprah, Good Morning America, Dr. Phil, and Focus on the Family.
- Author(s)Mary Hunt
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication20/12/2013
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRevell, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight249 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.