7 Practices of Effective Ministry by Reggie Joiner, Andy Stanley, Jones Lane (Hardback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.28+ AU $6.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by rarewaves-united
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.00+ AU $11.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by uniquestuff111
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover seven simple ways to revitalize your ministry through the parable of Ray Martin, the founding pastor of Meadowland Community Church. Busyness, pressures, and programs have blurred his original vision. But a night at a most remarkable baseball game changes everything! Pastors and church leaders will welcome this refreshing approach to ministry. 240 pages.
- Author BiographyAndy Stanley is a pastor, communicator, author, and the founder of North Point Ministries, Inc. (NPM). Since its inception in 1995, North Point Ministries has grown from one campus to three in the Atlanta area, and has helped plant fourteen strategic partner churches throughout the United States. Each Sunday, over 20,000 adults attend worship services at one of NPM's three campuses, North Point Community Church, Browns Bridge Community Church, and Buckhead Church. Andy's books include It Came From Within; Communicating for a Change; Making Vision Stick; Visioneering; Next Generation Leader and most recently The Grace of God. Andy lives in Alpharetta, Georgia, with his wife, Sandra, and their three children Reggie Joiner is the executive director of Family Ministries for North Point Ministries. He leads the staff responsible for preschool, children, student, and married adult ministries at the Alpharetta, Buckhead, and Browns Bridge campuses. He is also the creator and cohost of KidStuf, a weekly environment where kids bring their parents to learn about God. As founder and chief creative officer of the Rethink Group, a nonprofit organization, he helps provide resources to churches for creating better strategies for reaching the next generation. Reggie and his wife, Debbie, live in Cumming, Georgi Lane Jones is a native of Atlanta, Georgia, where he lives with his wife, Traci, and their three children, Jared, Caitlin, and Madison. He coauthored 7 Practices of Effective Ministry and Communicating for a Changewith Andy Stanley and Reggie Joiner, and is the executive director of membership development at North Point Community Church, where he loves to write and participate in the creative process. Lane holds degrees from Georgia State University and Dallas Theological Seminary.
- Author(s)Andy Stanley,Jones Lane,Reggie Joiner
- PublisherMultnomah Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2004
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleNorth Point Resources
- Place of PublicationSisters
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMultnomah Press
- Weight312 g
- Width145 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.