All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- Description7 SECRETS OF CONFIDENCE is a -nsense, easy-to-use guide to overcoming your inner fears. Full of encouraging, step-by-step advice, this book is here to help you build your self-belief - learning to have confidence is at the heart of the Steve Miller brand. What sets Steve's book apart in this genre is that he has personally commissioned a survey to discover the top things people in the UK feel unconfident about. These form the structure of the book, and straight-talking Steve tells you what to DO about each one. Invaluable, informative, funny and life-changing, 7 SECRETS OF CONFIDENCE is the empowering new book from GMTV regular Steve Miller - it will bring out the successful and confident person in everyone.
- Author BiographySteve Miller is a successful motivator who specialises in training company executives in positive thinking. His straight-talking, practical style has been developed over twenty years spent in business and human resource management. In January 2009 he featured in a weekly slot on GMTV, giving expert career advice to viewers and coaching them to succeed in interviews. His charisma, wit and verve make him a TV natural, and he has now been appointed as a regular TV expert for Channel M, a regional channel covering North-west England.
- Author(s)Steve Miller
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication18/07/2013
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Weight230 g
- Width131 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.