All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $29.33Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.12Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionThis ground-breaking book explains the 7-step ACHIEVE coaching model, which focuses on five essential coaching skills--the development of rapport, deep listening, creative and open questioning, honest feedback and the use of intuition. With extensive case studies and examples, this important book provides an effective model for executive coaches in which to structure their coaching sessions and programs. It also offers valuable guidelines to HR professionals and managers in both assessing outside coaches and developing their own executive coaching skills.
- Author BiographySabine Dembkowski PhD is Director of The Coaching Centre. She has worked across Europe and the US. Fiona Eldridge trained with leading authorities in the field of personal development and communication. She established the Coaching and Communication Centre. Ian Hunter is an experienced business consultant and founding partner of Orion Partners - the specialist HR transformation advisors. He is co-author of Transforming HR [also Thorogood].
- Author(s)Fiona Eldridge,Ian Hunter,Sabine Dembkowski
- Date of Publication13/06/2006
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight513 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.