All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince the McKenzie Method was first developed in the 1960s, millions of people around the world have successfully used it to end chronic back and neck pain. Now, Robin McKenzie combines and enhances his bestselling books into one volume with a new chapter on relieving shoulder pain. 7 STEPS TO A PAIN- FREE LIFE explains: * Common causes of lower back, shoulder and neck pain * The vital role discs play in back and neck health * Easy exercises that alleviate pain immediately 7 STEPS TO A PAIN- FREE LIFE is w fully illustrated, revised and updated, is one of the bestselling books on relieving chronic pain and, also, includes a new chapter on shoulder pain.
- Author BiographyROBIN MCKENZIE was an internationally acclaimed physical therapist, who spent 40 years perfecting the McKenzie Method, now the keystone for back and neck care around the world. He died in 2013. CRAIG KUBEY is the author of seven previous books. He lives in Davis, California.
- Author(s)Craig Kubey,Robin McKenzie
- Date of Publication31/12/2014
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- Content Note1
- Weight535 g
- Width184 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.