CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionYOU NEED MORE THAN A GOOD RESUME AND A STRONG JOB INTERVIEW to be successful in your first job out of college. Even if you've had experience in part time jobs or internships, it's a whole new ballgame after graduation. In this book, you will learn powerful information that can help you be more successful at finding fulfillment in your job and speeding that next promotion. For example, you will learn: Three essential skills that will win the support of co-workers at all levels, One surprising lesson from fast food work that applies to any job, and What your primary responsibility really is, matter what it says in your job description. This short book is written in a breezy style that is easy to read, but packed with valuable information that you will use right from the first day on the job (if t sooner!)
- Author(s)Alfred Poor
- PublisherDesktop Wings, Inc.
- Date of Publication28/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDesktop Wings, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.