All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionAs every exhausted new parent kws (and it goes without saying that every new parent is exhausted), it takes a full bag of tricks to get more than three consecutive hours of shut-eye from your little bundle of joy. So Ann Treistman - herself the mother of two - compiled 73 simple techniques for sending your infant off to Dreamland. These baby-tested tips will be manna from heaven to sleep-deprived mums and dads. Here's a sampling: Dim the Lights - some babies like to sleep in complete darkness; other like low light. So consider installing a dimmer switch in the nursery; Swaddle Him with Love - wrapping your baby snugly comforts him - as if you were holding him tight; Twenty to Go - it typically takes a baby about twenty minutes to go from waking to sleep. Give her a chance to get there; Warm the Bed - use a hot water bottle (but don't leave it in the crib), or toss your baby's blanket in the dryer for a few minutes before bedtime.Designed for definite gift appeal, 73 Ways to Help Your Baby Sleep is illustrated with the cutest colour photos of sleeping babies ever published. All the advice is compatible with current parenting wisdom. There is a foreword from Dr. Marianne Felice, head of paediatrics at University of Massachusetts Medical, one of the most respected hospitals in North America.
- Author BiographyAnn Treistman has worked as an editor at William Morrow, Workman Publishing and the Lyons Press. She lives in Connecticut with her two young children.
- Author(s)Ann Treistman
- PublisherStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Date of Publication27/07/2007
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Out-of-print date09/12/2011
- Content Notecl / bw / tt illustrations, cl75 / bw / tt75 photographs
- Weight520 g
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.