All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThe 73rd Glass Problem Conference is organized according to the following themes: Glass Melting, Melting, Raw Materials, Batching, and Recycling, Coatings, Strengthening, and Other Topics, Refractories, and Process Control & Modeling .
- Author BiographyS. K. SUNDARAM, PhD, is an Inamori Professor of Materials Science and Engineering at Alfred University. Before joining Alfred University, Dr. Sundaram was a chief materials scientist at the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (PNNL). He joined the PNNL in 1994 as a post-doctoral fellow and became a senior research scientist in 1996. He was then promoted to chief materials scientist in January 2002. Dr. Sundaram is internationally recognized for interdisciplinary research. He has made over 100 technical presentations, edited/contributed to twelve books, published over eighty peer-reviewed publications and technical reports, mentored/supported over forty-five students, and organized/co-organized several national and international symposia on advanced topics in materials science. He is also a co-inventor in three issued patents and two provisional patent applications.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication12/04/2013
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleCeramic Engineering and Science Proceedings
- Series Part/Volume Number34, issue 1
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, figures
- Weight534 g
- Width168 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byS. K. Sundaram
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.